share

Thursday, May 3, 2012

US Standard Issue

Perhaps one of the greatest hook ups you have if you are active military or employed by a federal officer is your access to US Standard Issue. I have bought many products off of this company, and I have always been happy with my purchase.

For those of you who have not experienced the joy of belonging to US Standard Issue, you are missing out! What they do is offer Oakley products such as sunglasses and boots for a huge discount, most of the items on the website are as much as 50% off. It is a great place to go if you are looking for quality products but don't want to pay the retail price. I have bought a couple pairs of sunglasses from them and they have lasted me 3 years of hard use. If you scratch up your lenses, you can buy a new set to plug into your existing frames. They also offer the Oakley hard knuckle gloves in black and tan. I used these gloves all up until I got a pair of Wiley-X, and I'm thinking now about going back to the Oakley's because the quality is obviously better.

In order to sign up for their program, you have to submit a photo of your military ID or credentials along with a quick application. They will review your submission and if you qualify (anyone with these forms of ID will,) you will be granted access to their site. Until you are approved, you can view their inventory, but not the price of the items. Other rules apply with membership to the program such as not making a purchase to give as a gift.

I give Oakley my respect for giving men and women, who put their lives on the line for this country, a program that offers them quality for such a large discount. This is a great program if your department is not provided with the quality equipment you want or need. If you meet the qualifications for this program, I highly encourage you to check them out and do yourself a major favor by not paying out the rear for equipment you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment